Monday, November 16, 2015

NaNoWriMo Update

Well, I've decided to switch focus this NaNo. I've been working hard on Dark Shores, the third book in the Black Depths Series, which began with Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch. Broken Tide, the sequel to Sea-Witch, will be release two weeks from today, on November 30th, so get your e-readers ready!

If you haven't read Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch, it will be going on sale November 30th, to only 99 cents, to celebrate the launch of Broken Tide, which will be priced at $2.99. I hope to finish up the draft of Dark Shores (Book 3) in Decemeber, and release it in late February or early March.  To that end, I have designed a placeholder cover for Dark Shores, to motivate me for the rest of NaNo. Here it is! (Not the final art)




No comments:

Post a Comment