Saturday, November 22, 2014

NaNoWriMo Spotlight

Things have gotten interesting just as they got insanely busy!

First, I would like to thank Chris Kelworth for spotlighting me on his NaNoWriMo Spotlight blog. If you want to read my interview, you can find it here:

http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2014/11/20/nanowrimo-spotlight-by-j-e-hunter/#more-5254

There are many more great interviews with NaNoWriMo authors on this website, so you may as well read more while you're there.

In other news, NaNo has begun to fall apart.  It began with a crazy week of work at my day job, and is currently being blown about by a blizzard.  Though really, you think that would make me stay in and write, which is maybe why I'm finally getting around to blogging.

Also, Self-Publishing is as frozen as the weather... big sigh.  But the good news on that front is there I've decided to put Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch up for free for two days starting tomorrow!  So tell everyone you know.  You can find Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.ca/Tales-Redheaded-Sea-Witch-Black-Depths-ebook/dp/B00JV2O05Y

And just to leave you all feeling as cold as I am, here's a picture of outside right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment