Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Smashwords Error Notices

Well, it has apparently taken me a full month to get around to fixing my Smashwords errors, as listed on my Smashwords dashboard.  Finally, today I got the message that my book is in the Smashwords Premium Catalog!  It was a simple fix, but the past month has been very busy with family commitments, and unfortunately it took me a lot longer to fix the manuscript than I'd been hoping.

In my case, it was simply getting rid of all the information in the footer, which just happened to be page numbers.  I mean, of course an e-book doesn't need page numbers.  Why didn't I think of that sooner?!  Lol.

So....YES!  My book, Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch, is now available on Amazon, and Smashwords and KOBO and iTunes and Barnes and Noble...Pretty much everywhere!  So if you haven't picked up your copy yet, do so now.  Here is a link to the new listing on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/543362

There is a big announcement coming up this week regarding the second Black Depths Novel, called Broken Tide.  Check back in a couple of days to find out what it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment