Thursday, October 30, 2014

Book Promotion Websites

Recently (I've been more than slow at this marketing thing; is there a word for that?), I've discovered the existence of book promotion websites, such as Bookbear, GoodKindles, and Kboards.  I should have discovered this months ago when I was first contacted by such sites in the twitter-verse.  Am I the only one who finds it creapy how quickly they can track down a new indie author on Twitter?

I think I am going to try one.

Or maybe all three, one at a time, and post reviews.

Has anyone tried these? 

Want to let me know about your own experiences?

Or, if you'd rather be reading something, you can always pick up a copy of Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch here.

So far I only have one review on Amazon.com - 5 Stars!  But I'd like to get more, as apparently this is a big factor in how often your book shows up for people in the recommendations section.

At most, it looks like I will lose $15 to $20 bucks per site, which I can currently afford since I have a pretty good paying day job.  Although, I think this means I may have to forgo that beautiful fall sweater I've been eyeing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment