Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finished a Notebook



There are many things in my writing life that make me happy.  One of them is finishing a notebook.  By finishing I mean filling it margin to margin with words, scribbles, and yes, even a few doodles.  I love buying empty notebooks, and even though I often have a supply of at least five ready to go when I need them, I have a hard time not buying one when I find a beautifully designed journal.

Currently, I'm waiting to see if Tales makes it through the pitch round of the 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award, and have many projects to keep me busy.  But one thing I've spent time working on is writing by hand.  So of course I have my new notebook ready to go.  It smells like leather, it's imprinted with leaves, and it's just the thing I need for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment