Sunday, April 10, 2016

Putting Together a Boxed Set

This is a first in my self-publishing experience: putting together a boxed set. I've finally done it, but so far only for Kindle. The first three books of my Young Adult Fantastical Black Depths Series are all smooshed together, for one nice and easy transaction. I used the three, current ebook covers for the boxed set cover, but plan on changing this once I get the final artwork. You can see it in the Amazon store by clicking on the artwork below.

Like all KDP uploads, this one was just as easy. I put all of the files together, created a table of contents at the beginning, took out some of the back matter, and voila, a new release.


I'm going to be honest, I was hoping that putting together a boxed set would generate more sales, but so far it hasn't. So, was it worth it? It really didn't take that much work, so I'll say yes. The audience will come, eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment