Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kboards review

I paid $15 for a kboards "Ad". 
Return on investment = $0.

Well, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed.  I wasn't expecting much but I thought I'd maybe get one sale.  Here is the link to the site.
My Ad went up on the 7th of November.  I found it.  It looked nice there.  But didn't do much else with it, just seeing what Kboards could do on their own, and it turns out, not much.
Sure, maybe I would have got a sale if I had bumped it around the interwebs a bit, but then that's just me doing my own marketing, isn't it.
So, overall, I would say not worth it.  Looking over the kboards blog now, there were a lot of postings, and mine was quickly buried under a heap of others.  One things for sure, the owners of that site are sure to be making good coin.

There are a couple more advertising sites I'm going to try.  Look for the next update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment