Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Happy Holidays

Who doesn't like that time of year where we all get time off to do nothing?  Or maybe you're the kind of person who gets time off and does everything!  That's usually how I am.  Currently, as I blogged the other week, I'm working on two projects:  Tales2 and SW.   Hopefully I get some extra words down over my all-too-short x-mas vacation (if only I hadn't taken all that time off earlier this year). 

Good news is I heard from Agent X last week.  Still no review - but an encouraging email that Agent X will get around to reading it soon, and is really looking forward to it.  So, to sum it up, it's been 2 - almost 2.5 - months, and I'm still waiting to hear back from an agent.  Rest assured, this is normal.  And it gives me time to work on other projects.

And I love my other projects.

In order to get pumped for the writing (and reworking) of Tales2, I spent time in Surrey in late November and took a couple of pics to inspire myself.  Below is one of the rainy days I spent walking around. 

What gets you pumped for your projects?  (Whether it be writing or something else - I'm curious)

No comments:

Post a Comment