Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Apologies

I'm pretty sure that I oon't have any regular readers - but for the thousands that do wait impatiently for my next words, I'm sorry for the long absence from my blog.  I finished Tales edits in early October and sent the updated draft to Agent X who had asked for the rewrite.  It's approaching two months now and I haven't heard anything back.  This is normal.

I tell myself this everyday.  And then I begin to dream about big contracts or turning around and self-publishing.  Whichever way it happens I will be happy.  I wrote a book, I finished it.  Now I need to work on something else.

Which is my main excuse for the long absence of blogging: too many projects.  It's not a bad thing, right?  I can work on multiple projects and spend all my time playing around in the world of the imaginary.  Which brings me to what I am currently working on:  the next book in the Tales Trilogy (I'll call it Tales 2), and an entry for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award which you can read about at the following link if you are interested.  Entries are due in January which means I have a lot of work to do over the holiday season.

http://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Novel-Award-Books/b?ie=UTF8&node=332264011 

So again, I'm sorry for the absence.  I'm going to get back to my weekly postings of my experience trying to get published. 

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment