Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

I haven't updated in a while, and today feels like a good day to do that. I've been working hard on getting Dark Shores together. The first draft is done and now I'm working on a rewrite. There are some great things happening for Nessa, and some not so great things (but great for the reader!). Dark Shores, the third book in my Black Depths series is going to be full of adventure and very fast moving. Look for it March 28th!

Meanwhile, I'm reading a lot, and should have some reviews up for you soon. My reading list is over a hundred books long right now. I've set my Goodreads goal this year at 40 books, and the app is telling me I'm currently one book behind. Good thing I booked a vacation to Vancouver in April then!

I've got a few more reviews for Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch on Amazon. Thanks to everyone who put the time in to let me and others know what you think of my book. Reviews are always welcome, even bad ones as that's one of the best ways to improve.

I've started a few new regular type features on the blog, mainly the picture quotes, which I've been having fun making. Do you have a favourite quote from Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch? If you do, let me know, and maybe I will feature it.

Meanwhile, here's a special bit of book spine poetry I composed for a contest a while back, and forget to enter. Oh well.

A tree grows in Brooklyn, in falling snow. Inside, the girl at midnight entwined the mist in the mirror, and the birds rained down.


Happy Reading.

J. E. Hunter

J. E. Hunter is the author of the Black Depths Series. Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch, and Black Depths, the first two books of the series can be found on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. The third book, Dark Shores, will be release March 28th, 2016. The fourth and last book of the Black Depths series will be release by the end of 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment