Thursday, February 4, 2016

What I'm Doing: Colouring - Lost Ocean

Today I thought I would talk a bit about what I've been doing lately: colouring.

I bought this new colouring book, Lost Ocean. I thought it was a great idea to use it to get in the mood for working on my sea-themed Black Depths series. Instead, I've been colouring in bed while listening to season two of Serial.

It's been fun.

What I didn't realize about this book is that there are hidden objects, so as a bonus to colouring, you get to look for things like diamond rings, potion bottles, keys, and magic lamps. Here are a couple pictures of my book so far. It's taking me about an hour to colour a whole page. Maybe even longer depending how many colours I choose to use. By that time, my hands pretty sore, but my mind has had a nice, long break. And then I'm ready to write, or go to sleep, or both.


No comments:

Post a Comment