Thursday, January 7, 2016

Broken Tide at Indigo

One of the best/worst things about self-publishing is finally seeing your work on the shelves of your local book store. I finally have Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch for sale at the Indigo on 8th Street in Saskatoon. So if you still haven't picked up a copy and you like your Plum Rewards, go now.


For other news regarding my experience in self-publishing, I updated my EFT information on Amazon, as it appears they changed the form making it super easy to connect to your account now, which means I get paid every 60 days and no longer have to wait for 100 dollars to collect up for each individual Amazon marketplace. This, to me, is awesome. I make very little from my book sales, but what I do make is enough to buy myself a new book or a Starbucks. And hey, if you liked my book, why not spread the word (think of it as buying me a coffee! Lol).

I'm working on Dark Shores (Black Depths #3, for release in March 2016), and rewrites on a stand alone YA Sci-Fi called Under Jupiter (for release TBD).  I'm reading away, enjoying others words as much as my own, and preparing some reviews for this blog. It's snowy and cold here at the moment, so I'm also busy staying warm with coffee and cream most afternoons while I try to get as much done as I can.

My giveaway on Goodreads just ended, and I'll be putting together the packages for the winners right away. Thank you to everyone who entered. Even if you didn't win, I hope one day you Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch and enjoy it. To all the winners - Congratulations, you should receive your book shortly. If you didn't win, and are interested in reading Tales, (Black Depths Book #1), keep and eye on this website and blog, as I will likely do a much smaller giveaway (I'm thinking three copies) closer to the release of Dark Shores.

Take Care and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment