Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Self-Publishing Update

I've been busy with a few different self-publishing items lately. First off, I finally got in touch with the Chapters chain to discuss consignment. Their contract is similar to my local independent book store, but they take 5% more from the set price, which means I'm selling it for slightly more at Indigo. It also will take longer to get on the stores at Indigo than it did at my local indie bookshop, which was able to have the book on the shelf that day.

The proofs of Broken Tide have arrived for my beta readers, and I'm looking forward to getting feedback soon as I want to have this second book of the Black Depths series in your hands by November 30th, which is four days after I plan on completing this years NaNoWriMo. Here are some pictures of the proof copies.







I'm still working on some stuff for WattPad, and will have Black Depths the short story up by November 1st. You heard it here first - that's my promise.

I'm working more on marketing and promotion. My goodreads giveaway seems to have gone off well. Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch has received more reviews. Some of them 5 stars! Thanks to everyone who has reviewed my book, whether you liked it or not. If you did like it, the best thing you can do is to recommend it to a friend and bring everyone a bit of happiness.

Once Broken Tide is out and listed on the Goodreads site, I will be doing another giveaway (or two), so watch for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment