Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Today was a busy day. I hosted a reading event, put on by the Saskatchewan Writers' Guild. I listened to three lovely and talented writers share some of their work. A few weeks back, I read some of my own work - a selection from Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch. It is always a good experience to read some of my work aloud. It helps me see, and hear, it in a new light.

Now I'm at home, working on my Middle Grade Novel, The Brattenback House. Currently, I'm getting this novel ready to go shopping. Hopefully, it will find a home.  Also, I'm still working away at Broken Tide, the sequel to Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch. So far I haven't hit any major snags, and I'm liking where it's going and how it's getting there. In a couple of weeks, I'm planning on sharing some of it with you, and I'm very excited to do so!

Hopefully everyone's having a great summer. It's 34 degrees here today; time to go make some ice tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment