Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday What's Up

This week marked the first time Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch was sold in a store. My favourite book store, in fact, called McNally Robinson. I'm so excited to be selling my book here. This is the kind of bookstore that comes to mind when I picture a bookstore: wooden shelves, dark decor, an amazing cafe, and even a tree with a spiral staircase rising up in the middle. It's magical. For those who don't live in Saskatoon, it's worth a visit if you ever do come here. For those that do live here, go every chance you get.

Here's a picture of me standing beside Tales of a Redheaded Sea-Witch, in the local authors section. And a picture of the book up in the Young Adult section.



I recommend the cinnamon bun and cappuccino, if you need something to eat while reading your copy of Tales in Prairie Ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment